Financing Your Home Purchase
Interested to see what your mortgage payment will be for a property you are interested in purchasing? Calculating your mortgage payment will better prepare you for your real estate search and determine how much you're comfortable with. Simply input the required information to get an overview of your monthly payments.
- Prior 2 years of Federal tax returns. Include applicable W-2’s and 1099’s
- For W-2 employees the most recent 30 days of paystubs
- For the self employed recent profit and loss statements
- Most recent 2 months of asset statements
- Current mortgage or property statements
- Any rental agreements for rental properties owned
- Completed mortgage application
What to Expect During the Mortgage Process
You found a home! A rush of excitement and uneasiness at the same time. What’s the timeline and steps to make this a done deal? Your experienced Realtor at La Pine Realty will guide you through the negotiation process on price and basic timing for possession of the home. La Pine Realty offers this 6-step simple guide to the mortgage lending process to make it easier for first-time homebuyers to stay ahead of the process like a pro.
Thinking About Selling or Buying?
Our team of real estate experts has the local knowledge, skills and experience to help you through the selling and buying process. La Pine Realty is dedicated to putting our experience and local knowledge to work for you in all steps of your real estate transaction, from start to finish. We look forward to helping you with your real estate needs.
"*" indicates required fields